Marketing Operations Lead
TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 15,000 businesses, developers and CPAs.
Our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We're a team, built on trust.
- We're proud to be remote.
- We're in control of our own destiny.
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 60 people is growing quickly. Our team has an immediate full-time opening for an enthusiastic, highly-experienced, Marketing Operations Manager.
*This is a full-time remote position, available to folks located in the US
The TaxJar marketing team purpose is clear: To spearhead the growth of TaxJar by strategically acquiring the right customers, educating them, and building trust-based relationships in order to demonstrate the value of our product. To be successful as a team, we will efficiently scale TaxJar’s marketing efforts using data & storytelling to drive 10x growth in the business.
The Marketing Operations Manager's role is to help us design our systems, connect our data points, and to bring meaningful insight to our current and future marketing programs.
As a Marketing Operations Manager at TaxJar you will
- Own the implementation of marketing automation platform and systems lead flow design (Marketo/Salesforce)
- Architect our first lead lifecycle and revenue attribution model to measure marketing campaign effectiveness
- Collaborate alongside the CRM lead to design and implement salesforce improvements whenever necessary
- Create dashboards and develop reporting cadence for marketing team KPIs
- Work alongside lead generation managers to implement and optimize lead nurturing campaigns
- 2+ years as a Marketing Operations Manager at a SaaS company or related field
- Experience in the SaaS, eCommerce space
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Passion for marketing simple and intuitive products that solve complex problems in eCommerce
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, Zoom, email, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
*Please note, this is not an entry level position.
You’ll be a great fit on our team if you
- a Marketo Certified Expert
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K plan
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.